Gaming Just Another Gamer

Ms_CatGoddess

New User
Dec 13, 2015
Ohio
YouTube
Ms_CatGoddess
Hello everyone!!
I am Chrissy, I am a YouTuber and have been for 3 years. I actually just recently [like a few hrs ago xD] decided to start my channel over, I just wasnt happy with my old channel. I still have my old channel up but don't post on it. If you would like to check either channnel out then feel free to. My old channel is Ms_CatGoddess . And my new one is the same thing but no "_" in it.
Anyway I upload Let's Plays as well as Commentaries. I lean more towards the Let's plays right now than the commentaries, but mostly because I dont have many topics to talk about. If you have any topic idea's feel free to suggest some. As well as some video Ideas.
I upload every Mon, Wed, and Fri!!

A little bit about me:
I am 20 years old and a crazy cat lady. I have 5 fur babies. [Youngest to oldest] Sophia, Karma, Garth, Riley, and Simba. I love Crime shows and The Walking Dead as well as The Flash and Arrow. [Those mid season finales thoo!!] I also have a selfie problem [as my family would say] so follow me on instagram [I post cat pictures also! and gaming memes here and there xD @ Ms_CatGoddess]
Anyway I think I covered the basics. If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask!!

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hello everyone!!
I am Chrissy, I am a YouTuber and have been for 3 years. I actually just recently [like a few hrs ago xD] decided to start my channel over, I just wasnt happy with my old channel. I still have my old channel up but don't post on it. If you would like to check either channnel out then feel free to. My old channel is Ms_CatGoddess . And my new one is the same thing but no "_" in it.
Anyway I upload Let's Plays as well as Commentaries. I lean more towards the Let's plays right now than the commentaries, but mostly because I dont have many topics to talk about. If you have any topic idea's feel free to suggest some. As well as some video Ideas.
I upload every Mon, Wed, and Fri!!

A little bit about me:
I am 20 years old and a crazy cat lady. I have 5 fur babies. [Youngest to oldest] Sophia, Karma, Garth, Riley, and Simba. I love Crime shows and The Walking Dead as well as The Flash and Arrow. [Those mid season finales thoo!!] I also have a selfie problem [as my family would say] so follow me on instagram [I post cat pictures also! and gaming memes here and there xD @ Ms_CatGoddess]
Anyway I think I covered the basics. If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask!!
Hey welcome to freedom! Starting over your channel can always be a rough. But hey lets make the best out of it! So have fun and enjoy. Never give up!

MrFyrious

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! family. Let's Play is always great. I do a Let's Play of Guild Wars 2 where me and a friend are exploring some stuff. Good to have another Let's Player here :)

Best of luck and i'm going to subscribe to see your content :)