Comedy Just another FURRY!!!

Stoofie

New User
Nov 24, 2016
Hi everyone, i'm new to things like these and I really wanna make friends on this site because I really
I hope to make videos with you sometime and make some awesome friends :)

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi welcome to the forums.
This is the introduction section of the forums please edit your post and use introduction template provided
This is not the section to post video`s in (content section is)
Please read the forums rules in regards to what sections of the forums you can post video`s in.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

A new furry, haven't seen many around here, however what I have seen a lot of is people following the rules:
This section is for Introducing yourself, so can you please edit your post with a little bit more about yourself!
Follow the template here.

~~~~

This is not the section to post video`s in (content section is)

If the user gives a proper written introduction, they are allowed to feature a video that is a part of it.
However, in this circumstance, this user cannot due to the written introduction being poor or not following the rules.

~~~~

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone, i'm new to things like these and I really wanna make friends on this site because I really
I hope to make videos with you sometime and make some awesome friends :)
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

So you mention another Furry has arrived at the scene and judging by your profile picture i can guess your a Fox?

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Is that Five Nights at Freddy's I see? Game gives me the heebie jeebies x) Welcome to the forums Stoofie, and if you're looking to make videos with other Freedom members than the "Collaborate" section is definitely the place to be:

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

There's always someone looking to work with other awesome individuals there :) Good luck with that man, and best of luck with the channel! Have an awesome day. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg