Just an opinion....

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Hey guys, as you know (or not) I'm an artist, ilustrator, comic artist (mangaka) concept artist.
Bah you name it.
However I've been strugling in what to guess what people want to see, I see that on my pixiv, people really like Kirito and Asuna R18 works
But no1 is buying them wich is something that is most hard to deal with it, I give so much work and details and not even a comment.
So tell me some sugestions?
btw I do cast votes for my followers on twitter to choose

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
I don't think anyone really wants to "Buy" R18 work, they do like it, but its not really a material you can monetize that easily. Things that I believe could be done as commissions easier would probably be custom characters or if you have more time for doing high detail work then illustrations that could be sold as printouts/posters.

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I don't think anyone really wants to "Buy" R18 work, they do like it, but its not really a material you can monetize that easily. Things that I believe could be done as commissions easier would probably be custom characters or if you have more time for doing high detail work then illustrations that could be sold as printouts/posters.

Thing is i have those avaiable, but homestly i rather not give anything because this is demotivating, i work so hard and i have avaiable with so much details and feels like people want for free, i think i'll just remove everything on my gun road...
thanks for your opinion