Community Just a quick little introduction

KennethAAndrews

New User
Mar 30, 2017
Hey guys. I figured I'd introduce myself. Names Kenneth Andrews, Gamer name KasperKen. I've been youtubing for a while though only started from scratch again recently. I'm not partnered with freedom but I still think I have some knowledge to offer the forum at least as far as what not to do. Truth is I'm still learning the "what to do" part muh self.

I own an upstart retail website and am here looking for affiliates and potentially to offer sponsorship's down the road. But I'll do my best to do so in a non spammy way.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys. I figured I'd introduce myself. Names Kenneth Andrews, Gamer name KasperKen. I've been youtubing for a while though only started from scratch again recently. I'm not partnered with freedom but I still think I have some knowledge to offer the forum at least as far as what not to do. Truth is I'm still learning the "what to do" part muh self.

I own an upstart retail website and am here looking for affiliates and potentially to offer sponsorship's down the road. But I'll do my best to do so in a non spammy way.
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

How come you started anew? Something happen with your previous channel?

KennethAAndrews

New User
Mar 30, 2017
Well in short.. I went through a horrible breakup with my fiance. My channel was mostly populated with videos of a me and a certain friend of mine that I don't associate with any more. As a result my own youtube channel repulsed me. I'm sure you can put 2 and 2 together lol.

Plus my old username sucked... So that too.