Gaming Junior gaming YouTuber trying to reach out

Honest Biggums

New User
Jan 5, 2017
YouTube
honestbiggums
I'm a guy who reviews video games on my channel Honest Biggums. I review old games, new games, good games, bad games it doesnt matter. My issue right now is that I'm just not getting noticed on YouTube. I like to think my videos are good, people watch them to their entirety for the most part. I want to be a lot more popular in the gaming community but its a lot harder than I thought. Think anyone could check me out? Tell me what you think?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I'm a guy who reviews video games on my channel Honest Biggums. I review old games, new games, good games, bad games it doesnt matter. My issue right now is that I'm just not getting noticed on YouTube. I like to think my videos are good, people watch them to their entirety for the most part. I want to be a lot more popular in the gaming community but its a lot harder than I thought. Think anyone could check me out? Tell me what you think?
Hey dude welcome to Freedom! No matter how good your videos are...keep in mind there is always someone better on YoutTube...and hence the competition...just keep grinding and improving the content quality...you will get there...I'll check out your channel soon...also get your sub button here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Starting up in the gaming community can be quite hard at first. The best thing to do is to complete some research on other YouTubers, especially gaming channels. Analyse their view counts for certain games, understand what the current community wants to watch. Maybe compare multiple series of the same game to see who did what and what part of the game gains the most viewers. For example, games that include a lot of backtracking or idle gaming will probably bore the viewers, but any action packed, constantly moving parts of a game will attract more.
To summarise, make sure you understand the community well, it will help, bad games might leave a bad remark because people want to see good games, not badly made ones.

As AFKPlays has mentioned, why not add a Subscribe Button on your account? It is easy to set up if you follow this simple steps:
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...-subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: AFKPlays

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome! Its HONESTLY a pleasure to have you in this network. (I should stop with these puns, Except its true)
I hope you enjoy being with freedom and in this wonderful community.
Its always hard at first on youtube, theres a virtual barrier in your way, just keep working hard and making good content and eventually you will reach your goals!