Entertainment Juan Tambolini´s Introduction and Channel Info

juantambolini

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2015
Uruguay
www.juantambolini.com
YouTube
Amira_image2.jpegHello Freedom Family, my name is Juan Tambolini, I am from Uruguay :D I´m 29 years old and have been working on shootings since 1999 (yes I started with making videos at 13 years of age helping my dad to film events).

After a few jobs editing videos and shooting at events I became a freelance videographer in 2007, in that same year I started my youtube channel as the means to distribute my music video clips. Last year I heard that freedom works internationally and decided to give it a try at network partnering, it´s been an amazing jorney. I found Freedom online just looking on how to monetize my small channel. Since then I have reached more than ONE THOUSAND Subscribers, it does not seem a lot but it is for someone from a small country like mine. I joined this Freedom Forum following George´s advice and looking to learn new tips on how to get better and how to grow my audience, also to share my content with the Freedom Family. My hobbies are to play video games and to shoot vidos of animals, regular pets and exotics, also wildlife too. I also like to play video games like Dark Souls, The Witcher, Fallout, and I love vampire games. My favorite food is asado, the oficial national food here in Uruguay haha, but a love all kinds of food, I might make a video on how to grill asado maybe. I started my youtube to show the quality of my unique videos and also to reach out to an international community that is passionate about making videos as I am. My biggest dream is to shoot a feature film, I have worked on a few as a camera assistant and also acting, but since I am a Music Video Clip Director, working with professional and startup actors and freelance crew has been so amazing that this ultimate goal of shooting full genra feature films in a 90+ minute format is a must whet it comes to dreams and long term goals. So since I am an independent filmmaker and also I shoot videos out of my personal fun and viewing pleasure, my channel has a variety of content, from music artists video clips, to videos on entrepreneurs, ads for brands, international gigs in which I participated as a freelance here in Uruguay, and videos about my pets and other animals, also I am fascinated by the paranormal so I plan to upload videos on that subject too. I try to go through my resumé and upload every video I made or helped making, so I upload regularly every other day or so, later after I come up to date with my jobs I hope to make and upload a video at least once a week.
So sit back and join in by subscribing, later I plan to make tutorials about my filmmaking craft:
www.youtube.com/c/juantambolini

Amira_image2.jpeg

Maru

Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Wow that's some serious equipment you got there, buddy. Seems like you are an expert and can give really cool advise on how to better records, lightning and angles (which is something I would appreciate). If there's anything I can help you with just let me know. Welcome to the team!

Reactions: juantambolini

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
View attachment 13912Hello Freedom Family, my name is Juan Tambolini, I am from Uruguay :D I´m 29 years old and have been working on shootings since 1999 (yes I started with making videos at 13 years of age helping my dad to film events).

After a few jobs editing videos and shooting at events I became a freelance videographer in 2007, in that same year I started my youtube channel as the means to distribute my music video clips. Last year I heard that freedom works internationally and decided to give it a try at network partnering, it´s been an amazing jorney. I found Freedom online just looking on how to monetize my small channel. Since then I have reached more than ONE THOUSAND Subscribers, it does not seem a lot but it is for someone from a small country like mine. I joined this Freedom Forum following George´s advice and looking to learn new tips on how to get better and how to grow my audience, also to share my content with the Freedom Family. My hobbies are to play video games and to shoot vidos of animals, regular pets and exotics, also wildlife too. I also like to play video games like Dark Souls, The Witcher, Fallout, and I love vampire games. My favorite food is asado, the oficial national food here in Uruguay haha, but a love all kinds of food, I might make a video on how to grill asado maybe. I started my youtube to show the quality of my unique videos and also to reach out to an international community that is passionate about making videos as I am. My biggest dream is to shoot a feature film, I have worked on a few as a camera assistant and also acting, but since I am a Music Video Clip Director, working with professional and startup actors and freelance crew has been so amazing that this ultimate goal of shooting full genra feature films in a 90+ minute format is a must whet it comes to dreams and long term goals. So since I am an independent filmmaker and also I shoot videos out of my personal fun and viewing pleasure, my channel has a variety of content, from music artists video clips, to videos on entrepreneurs, ads for brands, international gigs in which I participated as a freelance here in Uruguay, and videos about my pets and other animals, also I am fascinated by the paranormal so I plan to upload videos on that subject too. I try to go through my resumé and upload every video I made or helped making, so I upload regularly every other day or so, later after I come up to date with my jobs I hope to make and upload a video at least once a week.
So sit back and join in by subscribing, later I plan to make tutorials about my filmmaking craft:
www.youtube.com/c/juantambolini

View attachment 13912
welcome to the freedom family man and i will g and check your channel out and could out check my channel out too(y) (Y)

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Wow that's some serious equipment you got there, buddy. Seems like you are an expert and can give really cool advise on how to better records, lightning and angles (which is something I would appreciate). If there's anything I can help you with just let me know. Welcome to the team!
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN MAN AND I WILL GO CHECK YOUR CHANNEL OUT TOO(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

juantambolini

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2015
Uruguay
www.juantambolini.com
YouTube
Hi everyone and thank you for replying, I really appreciate your comments, let´s keep in touch. First, I would not consider myself an expert yet but I can give you advice yeah, to start, research "Three Point Lighting" and "Rule of Thirds", pretty basic advice but we can get more specific too, if the question is specific I will do my best to answer, like... what about formats? Yeah I could say I have used almost all video formats and codecs (since I also work as a data manager in shootings). Oh that camera in the picture, do not get so impressed by it, don´t get me wrong, it´s a great camera, but big size isn´t always the best, I still like the Alexa better than the Amira hahaha.

So hey, any tips to help me put together my channel will be much appreciated, probably rewarded with tutorials on filmmaking since I see many youtubers like that aspect about my persona haha.

I really thank you guys for the warm welcome, hope we keep in touch. You can find me on facebook too (which I use the most), also twitter, linkedin, tumblr, etc) @juantambolini

Subscribe to my Channel
www.youtube.com/user/juantambolini
Add my Fb Profile
https://www.facebook.com/juanjotambolini
Like My Fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/JuanJoseTambolini
Follow my Twitter
https://twitter.com/juantambolini
Connect
https://uy.linkedin.com/in/juantambolini

See you around.

Maru

Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone and thank you for replying, I really appreciate your comments, let´s keep in touch. First, I would not consider myself an expert yet but I can give you advice yeah, to start, research "Three Point Lighting" and "Rule of Thirds", pretty basic advice but we can get more specific too, if the question is specific I will do my best to answer, like... what about formats? Yeah I could say I have used almost all video formats and codecs (since I also work as a data manager in shootings). Oh that camera in the picture, do not get so impressed by it, don´t get me wrong, it´s a great camera, but big size isn´t always the best, I still like the Alexa better than the Amira hahaha.

So hey, any tips to help me put together my channel will be much appreciated, probably rewarded with tutorials on filmmaking since I see many youtubers like that aspect about my persona haha.

I really thank you guys for the warm welcome, hope we keep in touch. You can find me on facebook too (which I use the most), also twitter, linkedin, tumblr, etc) @juantambolini

Subscribe to my Channel
www.youtube.com/user/juantambolini
Add my Fb Profile
https://www.facebook.com/juanjotambolini
Like My Fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/JuanJoseTambolini
Follow my Twitter
Connect
https://uy.linkedin.com/in/juantambolini

See you around.

Man I really could us your help, I'll probably be stalking your channel and sending you PMs if you don't mind, lol. Also, hope you don't get offended but you remind me of Hagrid from Harry Potter and I just wanna give you a huge hug... that's all, have a nice day!

juantambolini

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2015
Uruguay
www.juantambolini.com
YouTube
Juan Tambolini 10 (Separados al Nacer).jpg
Thank you guys, I will subscribe to everyone who comments here and hope you sub me back :D Maru I send you a huge distance hug very tight right now, haha I was in character in this profile picture and yeah people tell me I look like him haha, I also have a pet dragon (bearded dragon), a couple of spiders and love all animals haha. I would love to receive everyones privates messages of course. Thank you for this amazing welcome to the community. People tell me I look like jack black too hahaha

Reactions: Maru

Maru

Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
You do look a lot like Jack Black too! WOW :eek: but still, you're Hagrid to me haha. Have fun!