VLOG jose sanders journeys

jose sanders

Rising User
May 24, 2016
well im jose sanders i have a furry friend that i bring along on my journeys. I've been on YouTube for about 4 years and was a part of youtube partnership program.. and i didn't make a dime from them so when i started to look for partnerships ive seen this site and liked the fact there was no lock in contracts and they pay you what you've earnt so i jumped on the wagon to see what kind of ride it will take me and my dog on soo from this point our journey awaits us ...

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
well im jose sanders i have a furry friend that i bring along on my journeys. I've been on YouTube for about 4 years and was a part of youtube partnership program.. and i didn't make a dime from them so when i started to look for partnerships ive seen this site and liked the fact there was no lock in contracts and they pay you what you've earnt so i jumped on the wagon to see what kind of ride it will take me and my dog on soo from this point our journey awaits us ...
Sounds very interesting! :) What is the name of your channel ? :DD and puppy? ;D haha

VibRaTeZ

Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
You get 60% of your earnings(just to inform you) Welcome to Freedom bro be sure to checkout my channel!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family Jose Sanders, That sucks you old partnership didn't pay you well hope for the best, If you have any questions feel free to ask!!!