Solved Joining Freedom is not a good decision for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical Family

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2017
YouTube
Last time when i was a part of google adsense,my daily earning was around 0.20$ to 0.40$ and per week i was earning around 2$.But today i saw that from freedom i am earning only 0.03 to 0.05$ only :(:(
I am a freedom member from last 3 days and in last two days i earned only 0.08$:(:(:(
And i am getting daily 1000+ views than also its very low earning:(

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
You do know that numbers like CPM aren't affected by Networks?

In the end it's your decision whether or not you think it's a good idea though it may be that you just had less monetized views, other ads etc. Not like joining a Network will QUADRUPLE your earnings from the first day automatically.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned above a network doesn't determine or influence your CPM this could be effected by the amount of monetised views you are getting or what ads are being shown on your videos. At the end of the day its your decision to stay or leave Freedom

Upvote 0

Technical Family

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2017
YouTube
As mentioned above a network doesn't determine or influence your CPM this could be effected by the amount of monetised views you are getting or what ads are being shown on your videos. At the end of the day its your decision to stay or leave Freedom
No i am not leaving freedom because i know its a good network and i think everyone will support me here..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.