PC Join Valence Productions! PC Gaming Group Channel (Mature 16+)

Mar 30, 2016
Salutations to all here on Freedom! My name is Symphonia, I'm 18 years of age and the founder and leader of Valence Productions, a gaming group focused on providing unique, informative and entertaining gaming content to a well catered audience. We intend to broadcast and record a variety of popular titles and classics such as g-mod, rocket league, and others. We are currently in search of content creators to join our group! If you're interested at all or happen to have an associate to refer to us, please look through the available positions and fill out our screening application below and P.M it to me and We'll get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks!

Positions available:

3 Hosts: Host are in charge of recording series, play-throughs, reviews, etc... with us! Host can pick anyone to join them within the group or pull friends in or other you-tubers to collaborate!

Application______________________________________________________________________________

Name:

Any talents that could help the group: (Editing, Artwork via PS or elsewhere, 3d Modeling/Animation)

Describe how well you work in a group setting:

Your weekly availability:

How well do you finish task on time:

Any questions for us?:

Thanks for showing interest! Hope to meet some wonderful individuals soon who want to help make something great!

Any questions before applying? Pm me!

If your application looks promising, we will need your Skype so we as a group can interview you!

Crow

Just too damn lucky.
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
United States
www.youtube.com
YouTube
IAmKr0w
Name: John/Crow

Any talents that could help the group: Photoshop and graphical design

Describe how well you work in a group setting: I tend to make really good friends with members of the group and try to make everyone laugh.

Your weekly availability: Mostly weekends. Will be more available after the 21st.

How well do you finish task on time: Depending on the exact task.

Any questions for us?: Who is currently apart of your group?

YouTube: http://youtube.com/CrowKingly
Email [email protected]