PC Join us and Have fun in Youtube gaming group

Randy Johnson

Respected User
Jul 7, 2014
YouTube
So I have a YouTube group that has been together for several months. 5 of us. Recently we removed people who stopped being active and weren't interacting with the group anymore. So now we are recruiting more people. We are looking for people with somewhere near 100 subs. (Not required but very appreciated) and PC gamer who is available during nights and is very dedicated to their channel. ALSO if possible, we would like someone who is good with animating and/or music. If you are interested leave Skype name and channel link below. We look forward to meeting some new people. Positions are still up for grabs. Considering some people but nothing has been taken yet.

Michael Bauer

Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
Could I get channel links for each individual in the group? If the channels look nice and share similar content to what i'll produce then ya, i'd be interested.

Randy Johnson

Respected User
Jul 7, 2014
YouTube

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
I can't say I'd be able to join the group, but I may be able to join some videos with you guys. You play games which I have (all of the ones you have stated) and I have a lot more too. IF you're interested in having someone Collab only I wouldn't mind doing it :)

EthPlayzz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
Newcastle
www.youtube.com
YouTube
So I have a YouTube group that has been together for several months. 5 of us. Recently we removed people who stopped being active and weren't interacting with the group anymore. So now we are recruiting more people. We are looking for people with somewhere near 100 subs. (Not required but very appreciated) and PC gamer who is available during nights and is very dedicated to their channel. ALSO if possible, we would like someone who is good with animating and/or music. If you are interested leave Skype name and channel link below. We look forward to meeting some new people. Positions are still up for grabs. Considering some people but nothing has been taken yet.
Hey I am really interested in this group I used to have one myself which turned inactive but I hope you can consider me :)
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnvTaJOJMhUhbnXFjc-aZ6A