AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
My name is Alex Ambler (AmblerA), I started YouTube a long time ago, but back then I was just uploading random and stupid videos. This past year I have been fully interactive with YouTube and the social networks to get myself known.

I have started by uploading one video each week, usually on a Sunday. I have also built my own PC so that I can provide the best quality videos for my viewers.

At the moment I am mainly uploading Gaming videos, but I would like to reach out to all the different types of viewers around the world. I have creating some vloging and entertainment videos, but what I really need are viewers who can suggest ideas and help me grow.

Hopefully I can make it to 1000 Subscribers by the end of 2016, please can you help me reach this goal?

I think that the best way to do this is by joining together and helping ourselves to grow! If we team up then we can join our subscribers to both our channels and have fun doing gaming videos or if you live close, make vlogs or challenges.

Talk to me on here, Skype or Steam if you are interested
Steam: amblera

Please like, subscribe and most of all enjoy my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/AmblerA1?sub_confirmation=1

CHEWY GAMES

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
I afraid I cant collab with you, once you reach 100 it would be a good idea, but atm there is no point
I am buy an elgato game capture device hd 60 and using the top stuff so it would be an amazing chance for you to get on my train while im rising up!

Totalgameruk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
totalgameruk
My name is Alex Ambler (AmblerA), I started YouTube a long time ago, but back then I was just uploading random and stupid videos. This past year I have been fully interactive with YouTube and the social networks to get myself known.

I have started by uploading one video each week, usually on a Sunday. I have also built my own PC so that I can provide the best quality videos for my viewers.

At the moment I am mainly uploading Gaming videos, but I would like to reach out to all the different types of viewers around the world. I have creating some vloging and entertainment videos, but what I really need are viewers who can suggest ideas and help me grow.

Hopefully I can make it to 1000 Subscribers by the end of 2016, please can you help me reach this goal?

I think that the best way to do this is by joining together and helping ourselves to grow! If we team up then we can join our subscribers to both our channels and have fun doing gaming videos or if you live close, make vlogs or challenges.

Talk to me on here, Skype or Steam if you are interested
Steam: amblera

Please like, subscribe and most of all enjoy my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/AmblerA1?sub_confirmation=1

Amazing dude would be awesome if you could stop by my channel to mate