PC Join an Up and Coming Group!

CDT929

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone, I'm the Social Media Director for a group/upcoming business called First Order Entertainment, and we are looking for more members.
First Order Entertainment, FOE for short, is slowly going to become an entertainment company on YouTube and other places on the internet.
We play games on the PC and on Xbox One.
We are looking for people to record with us, aka Video Personas, Promoters to help get the word out about us, Video Editors, and Graphics Designers.
You must be in North America/Caribbean Sea (for time zone and internet connection purposes), and English speaking. Your channel size does not matter, we will gladly take anyone.
If you have any questions or anything you can just message me on Skype at cdt929 or if you would like to talk to the CEO of FOE, his Skype is lunarknight1369 (Just tell him I talked to you.)
A link to the channel is in my signature, feel free to check it out!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Empire

Freedom! Member
Hello, I'm also looking for people to have fun with also. It's going to be another month or so before I can start doing videos again , But I can help since I have allot of resources. I own an website (y) (Y)

Anyway timezone are not on my side (UK) and I don't play at nights since I have to earn income. If you check my channel out you will see what videos that I do.