Gaming Join a Growing Gaming Group!

CDT929

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone, I'm the Social Media Director for a group/upcoming business called First Order Entertainment, and we are looking for more members.
First Order Entertainment, FOE for short, is slowly going to become an entertainment company on YouTube and other places on the internet.
We play games on the PC and on Xbox One.
We are looking for people to record with us, aka Video Personas, Promoters to help get the word out about us, Video Editors, and Graphics Designers.
Requirements:
You must be in North America/Caribbean Sea (for time zone and internet connection purposes), and English speaking. Your channel size does not matter, we will gladly take anyone.
You must have either a PC or an Xbox One.
You must be 15 years old or older.
If you have any questions or anything you can just message me on Skype at cdt929 or if you would like to talk to the CEO of FOE, his Skype is lunarknight1369 (Just tell him I talked to you.)
A link to the channel is in my signature, feel free to check it out!
Thanks!

Last edited:

shawnforceYT

Rising User
Sep 14, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm the Social Media Director for a group/upcoming business called First Order Entertainment, and we are looking for more members.
First Order Entertainment, FOE for short, is slowly going to become an entertainment company on YouTube and other places on the internet.
We are looking for people to record with us, aka Video Personas, Promoters to help get the word out about us, Video Editors, and Graphics Designers.
Requirements:
You must be in North America/Caribbean Sea (for time zone and internet connection purposes), and English speaking. Your channel size does not matter, we will gladly take anyone.
If you have any questions or anything you can just message me on Skype at cdt929 or if you would like to talk to the CEO of FOE, his Skype is lunarknight1369 (Just tell him I talked to you.)
Thanks!
im up for it im 18 M
so yea let me know if you want meh here is my skype SHAWN FORCE

Last edited:

03Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Im 13 but im mature for my age and im willing to be a video editor. My skype is chillhillgamer.

Odin1177

New User
Sep 16, 2016
Michigan
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Requirements:
Thanks!

Any suggestions for PS4 gamers?

Odin1177

New User
Sep 16, 2016
Michigan
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Lets Launch it right here right now, we can grow right from scratch in this very thread. I am certainly open to helping in anyway I can. I just joined today, and am still awaiting my partnership review for my channel.