Comedy "Job Interview" Absurdist Comedy Rap

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
Really nice video man! :D I love the concept with a job interview and the sick rap lyrics and all man really good job! :)
I'm gonna give you some feedback even if you want it or not hehe
First, the beat was a bit too loud/your voice was a bit too low.
Second, when you where just talking and not raping, maybe tune the beat down a bit so when you actually start to rap again you get that punchy feeling again.
Third, try and buy a proper mic, I guess you're using just a headset one and I just get sad due to the audio quality kinda ruins the rap/comedy quality of it all.
But seriously, all in all REALLY nice video! Keep it up man, don't quit! :)

Reactions: Pizza Palooza

Pizza Palooza

New User
Feb 23, 2018
YouTube
Really nice video man! :D I love the concept with a job interview and the sick rap lyrics and all man really good job! :)
I'm gonna give you some feedback even if you want it or not hehe
First, the beat was a bit too loud/your voice was a bit too low.
Second, when you where just talking and not raping, maybe tune the beat down a bit so when you actually start to rap again you get that punchy feeling again.
Third, try and buy a proper mic, I guess you're using just a headset one and I just get sad due to the audio quality kinda ruins the rap/comedy quality of it all.
But seriously, all in all REALLY nice video! Keep it up man, don't quit! :)

"I'm gonna give you some feedback even if you want it or not"-You are my type of person Hicksu! Respect you for that.

First of all: Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me this feedback I really appreciate it! So cool of you to do. I have since realized that the beat is too loud I do need to fix this. But this "when you where just talking and not raping, maybe tune the beat down a bit so when you actually start to rap again you get that punchy feeling again". Holy Woah! How did I not think to do this?! Absolutely getting included in the next one. That is something I really needed to hear! This was so helpful Im really grateful you did this for me thank you

Reactions: Hicksu

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
"I'm gonna give you some feedback even if you want it or not"-You are my type of person Hicksu! Respect you for that.

First of all: Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me this feedback I really appreciate it! So cool of you to do. I have since realized that the beat is too loud I do need to fix this. But this "when you where just talking and not raping, maybe tune the beat down a bit so when you actually start to rap again you get that punchy feeling again". Holy Woah! How did I not think to do this?! Absolutely getting included in the next one. That is something I really needed to hear! This was so helpful Im really grateful you did this for me thank you
haha no problems man! :) I mean yes I do gaming videos but right now I study music production so I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to sound haha! Glad you took the time to read my feedback man! :) if you want more just ask! ^.^ Have a nice day

Pizza Palooza

New User
Feb 23, 2018
YouTube
haha no problems man! :) I mean yes I do gaming videos but right now I study music production so I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to sound haha! Glad you took the time to read my feedback man! :) if you want more just ask! ^.^ Have a nice day

Youre the best! of course I read the feedback it was some of the most helpful Ive ever gotten about my songs. If there is anything I can do to help you in return please let me know! and of course I don't want to bother you but if you were ever able to give me feedback on any other videos it would be super helpful but I don't mean to be greedy because you have helped me out a lot already and I certainly owe you one already.

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
Youre the best! of course I read the feedback it was some of the most helpful Ive ever gotten about my songs. If there is anything I can do to help you in return please let me know! and of course I don't want to bother you but if you were ever able to give me feedback on any other videos it would be super helpful but I don't mean to be greedy because you have helped me out a lot already and I certainly owe you one already.
haha oh stop it you! ;) Just make a video with the feedback I gave you then I'll check it out when it's up! :) (Thanks for the sub man) Are you even into gaming?

Pizza Palooza

New User
Feb 23, 2018
YouTube
haha oh stop it you! ;) Just make a video with the feedback I gave you then I'll check it out when it's up! :) (Thanks for the sub man) Are you even into gaming?
Alright cool I have a new video for next week! I am not usually into gaming but I will check out some of your videos for sure.