VLOG JLHardy new channel uploading daily videos(VLOGS,gaming & skits)

JLHardy

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
Hi, im JLHardy i love to make videos, ive been on YouTube for a month and am enjoying making videos for my 13 subscribers(Hoping to make the number bigger). I do a variety of videos, mostly vlogs, skits & gaming. For the future i hope to grow a big following of active subscribers who enjoy my videos. Hopefully one day YouTube could be my career and not just a hobby. I put a lot of effort into my videos & appreciate every subscriber i get. Thanks for reading this, hope to see you on my channel! Channel name is JLHardy

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey pal , Welcome to the Community !

what games do you play ?

well the start of that intro was weird ! but funny

best of luck pal :)

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
Hi, im JLHardy i love to make videos, ive been on YouTube for a month and am enjoying making videos for my 13 subscribers(Hoping to make the number bigger). I do a variety of videos, mostly vlogs, skits & gaming. For the future i hope to grow a big following of active subscribers who enjoy my videos. Hopefully one day YouTube could be my career and not just a hobby. I put a lot of effort into my videos & appreciate every subscriber i get. Thanks for reading this, hope to see you on my channel! Channel name is JLHardy
When did you start making videos? and why? :))