Unboxings & Reviews Jinx Mystery Bag of Mystery! (Premium Shirts) Unbagging!

DaLemonKingMC

Freedom! Member

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Awesome products! :D

I remember browsing through Jinx before and seeing the really cool shirts they offer. However, I didn't know that they have mystery bags! After seeing your video, I really want to get one for myself haha.

I have a couple of suggestions for improving videos like this! The first suggestion is, audio is super important. If it's possible, you can do something as simple as take your smart phone, talk into it while you're recording, then sync up the audio in post. Just try to do anything in your power to improve the audio quality and the watching experience will be so much better. Secondly, editing is really important. While you might have a ton of awesome footage, it's important to keep your videos at a good length to keep your viewers entertained throughout. Less is more!

Keep up the good work @DaLemonKingMC!

DaLemonKingMC

Freedom! Member
Awesome products! :D

I remember browsing through Jinx before and seeing the really cool shirts they offer. However, I didn't know that they have mystery bags! After seeing your video, I really want to get one for myself haha.

I have a couple of suggestions for improving videos like this! The first suggestion is, audio is super important. If it's possible, you can do something as simple as take your smart phone, talk into it while you're recording, then sync up the audio in post. Just try to do anything in your power to improve the audio quality and the watching experience will be so much better. Secondly, editing is really important. While you might have a ton of awesome footage, it's important to keep your videos at a good length to keep your viewers entertained throughout. Less is more!

Keep up the good work @DaLemonKingMC!

Thanks for the advice! I was not sure how it was going to go because I have not done one before, and it was a new set up. I will work on this for the next video!

Reactions: Danny