VLOG Jewelry Reviews! Among Other Reviews

IAMIGMEL Unboxed

Rising User
Nov 27, 2018
YouTube
HI! FREEDOM FAM! I just want to peek in and say happy holidays to everyone and for everyone to watch my channel for great jewelry Content and follow me on my journey to accomplish my highest achievement I set for myself!

Here's A Little About Me Below:

Hi! My name is Jamel Knight. I'm 32yrs young and Creator of KNIGHTS&KINGS Streetwear Brand and INSOMNIA GANG CLOTHING. I LOVE JEWELRY! JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! I've been in love with jewelry since I was 12yrs old, and will forever. I created my YouTube channel to show off my personal collection of jewelry as well as promote jewelry companies to the consumer world. My dream achievement is to work with Ben Baller and his family of jewelers at ICEE Fresh & Co. on making a 1 of 1 custom Jesus piece. The Jesus piece is my all time favorite piece of jewelry and to work with Ben Baller on this achievement of mine would be my greatest experience EVER!

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT READ MY YOUTUBE STORY! your subscription supports my goal to work with the most iconic Jeweler in the world!

Instagram: @iamigmel @igjesuspiece @officialkkbrand

Last edited: