Gaming Jekoz is introducing himself (German Guy)

Jekoz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys & girls, my name is Jason better known as Jekoz I'm 23 years old and from Berlin (Germany). My Hobbies are of course gaming, workouts, football (soccer) and American football.

My favorite food is lassagne but as a chef I do have a lot of more good food I can prepare and eat :D

I "started" Youtube for fun with my best friend to make some music which we back then recorded with a headset :D
But actually I started my Youtube a couple month ago with gaming content by now I upload daily videos to my channel.

My biggest dream is possibly being able to work fulltime within the gaming industry.

I noticed Freedom! when I searched for a network which is able to help answer my questions and I could grow together. Which I believe I found in Freedom!.

With that said I thank you for reading my post if your German or are Interested in my German videos feel free to follow me :)

Best regards, Jekoz :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Jason , Welcome to Freedom !

Im a kitchen Assistant and work with chefs all the time , they do make good food :D

best of luck with your channel !

Reactions: Jekoz

Jekoz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2016
YouTube
Soon I get my tripod maybe when I got more time I'll do stuff like this to add something to my gaming videos :)

Reactions: Prology