Entertainment JarredSinclairTV! Everything you need to know!

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
G'day Guys!

Saw this and thought I'd introduce myself!

name/alias: Jarred Sinclair

Where are you from?: Australia

How old are you?: Level 26

How did you find Freedom!? Google!

What made you join our forums?: Because my channel is Partnered with Freedom now.

What are your hobbies?: Film making, Djing, Music Production, Editing, Video Gaming, Playing Guitar, Drums & Piano

What is your favorite food? Tacos

Why did you start YouTube? I started my channel in 2012, have only really started being active and uploading in the last month.

What is your biggest dream? To work full time for myself.

What kind of channel do you run?: Entertainment - Video Gaming, Tutorials, Sketches, Short Films & Much more

How frequently do you upload?: every Tuesday & Thursdays around 12pm AEST

There's a little bit about me, Check out my Channel Trailer below!

Last edited:

Tyranix

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Indonesia
YouTube
G'day Guys!

What made you join our forums?: Because my channel is Partnered with Freedom now.

What are your hobbies?: Film making, Djing, Music Production, Editing, Video Gaming, Playing Guitar, Drums & Piano

Why did you start YouTube? I started my channel in 2012, have only really started being active and uploading in the last month.

What kind of channel do you run?: Entertainment - Video Gaming, Tutorials, Sketches, Short Films & Much more

Hi! That's a great opening video, and of course i love the music :D I'm a DJ and music producer too, running in mostly progressive house genre, but literally go with any genre :) I love film making too with my DSLR :v still learning to get those cinematics film looks! Btw, welcome to this forum bro! Hope we can grow together as a family #GeorgeQuotes #Freedom!

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi! That's a great opening video, and of course i love the music :D I'm a DJ and music producer too, running in mostly progressive house genre, but literally go with any genre :) I love film making too with my DSLR :v still learning to get those cinematics film looks! Btw, welcome to this forum bro! Hope we can grow together as a family #GeorgeQuotes #Freedom!

Hey man! thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

That's sick, I normally do Bounce, PsyTrance, Prog House. This was my first try at your more Bass House kinda stuff.

Yeah I have a couple of DSLR's love making films :D

Keep going man! you'll get it :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
G'day Guys!

Heya Jarred, how long did it takes you to hit level 26 in your age? :p Google works well for finding freedom, what enticed you to join freedom? Tacos need to be a staple in my diet at some point, they're so tasty!

Tyranix

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Indonesia
YouTube
Hey man! thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

That's sick, I normally do Bounce, PsyTrance, Prog House. This was my first try at your more Bass House kinda stuff.

Yeah I have a couple of DSLR's love making films :D

Keep going man! you'll get it :D
Maybe we can do some collabs? and, yes thank you :D

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Heya Jarred, how long did it takes you to hit level 26 in your age? :p Google works well for finding freedom, what enticed you to join freedom? Tacos need to be a staple in my diet at some point, they're so tasty!
Too long! haha Watch a youtube video and the person recommended freedom. Tacos need to be in everyones diet haha

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Too long! haha Watch a youtube video and the person recommended freedom. Tacos need to be in everyones diet haha
That nice that somebody recommended the forum to you, it's insane how one person can change your life like that :p Taco bell definitely needs to sponsor freedom, tacos daily sounds nice to me :eek:

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hah, I forgot about the difference in zones :eek: I hope that Taco Bell gets gifted to your area ^^
We did have it here, in the 90's but was eventually pulled out of the country by 2005... I am still waiting, maybe they will come back...hopefully.

Watched some of your videos! They're great! You've found a subscriber in me :D

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
We did have it here, in the 90's but was eventually pulled out of the country by 2005... I am still waiting, maybe they will come back...hopefully.

Watched some of your videos! They're great! You've found a subscriber in me :D
That's lame that they pulled out, maybe you'll get a better version of Taco bell some day? And I appreciate it, you've got a friend in me Jarred ^^