JaCrewDay

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
Canada
twitter.com
YouTube
JaCrewDay
Hello everyone, first I would like to thank Freedom for giving me this opportunity to join their network. I am a gaming channel from Canada. My channel consists mostly of sports gaming ex. NBA 2K16, Madden etc. I have a Twitch account where I do most of my Lets Plays. Hope you take a look at my channel and like and subscribe if you enjoy my content. Search me up JaCrewDay

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I would like to warmly welcome you to the freedom community. I hope you enjoy chatting with other amazing creators. If there's anything you need or just want to have a chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation with me. Hope to see you around.

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Gotta love the sports games! I still haven't figured out how to put them into my routine but they are fun to play on my spare time! Anyway welcome!!

Reactions: JaCrewDay

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone, first I would like to thank Freedom for giving me this opportunity to join their network. I am a gaming channel from Canada. My channel consists mostly of sports gaming ex. NBA 2K16, Madden etc. I have a Twitch account where I do most of my Lets Plays. Hope you take a look at my channel and like and subscribe if you enjoy my content. Search me up JaCrewDay
Hello to you too Crew ^^ How is everything in Canada? I rarely play any sports games myself, but I'm sure that they are a ton of fun!

Reactions: JaCrewDay