Solved I've request the partner 7 months ago or more

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoodedRonzo

New User
Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys,
My channel is under review from youtube since February, in fact I've reached the 1000 subscribers and the 4000 hours, now I have almost 3000 subscribers and 100000 hours of watch-time and obviusly no strikes.
Months and months have passed and nothink happened, a recent thread by youtube said that if a channel applied for monetization before the 1st June now has been reviewed by the team. Here their message:

"
[July 2nd 2018 update]

Good news! For anyone who was eligible and applied for the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) before June 1st, your application has now been reviewed. You can check your Monetization Page in Creator Studio for more information.

"
But my channel is still under review and today is 4 August! It's unacceptable, I'm losing literaly a lot of money because of youtube. And I'm not the only one who has not been reviewed, I've ask in some forum and other people are still waiting, as me.
So i tought that freedom! maybe could do somethink if I don't want the partner with AdSense but I want it with freedom! I've asked the monetization on freedom! And now is under review, I know that problably then can't give me the partner if youtube hasn't review me yet, but I reached the treshholds since 7-8 months, and if youtube doesn't have a decent team of reviewers than he should give the opportunity to big networks as freedom! to give the partner even before their approvation...
What should i do?
I think that if I do not do something they will never review me, NEVER.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWV1WL7n7XKYTsYPb7krzHg

Sorry for my english, I'm italian.
And thank you for reading.

Regards, Ronzo.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Unfortunately Youtube need to review your channel and approve you for monetisation before you can partner with any network. You may find the following article I found about this delay quite interesting as they (YouTube) pretty much say they are reviewing the larger channels first - the link to the article is - HERE .

I have also included an article about the YouTube partner programme which i shall link - HERE , unfortunately I don't think Freedom will be able to do anything as they need to 'all clear' that your channel has been assessed and deemed ok to monetise before they partner you.

Upvote 0

HoodedRonzo

New User
Dec 5, 2017
Unfortunately Youtube need to review your channel and approve you for monetisation before you can partner with any network. You may find the following article I found about this delay quite interesting as they (YouTube) pretty much say they are reviewing the larger channels first - the link to the article is - HERE .

I have also included an article about the YouTube partner programme which i shall link - HERE , unfortunately I don't think Freedom will be able to do anything as they need to 'all clear' that your channel has been assessed and deemed ok to monetise before they partner you.

The problem is that in your second link youtube says that:

"
Updated July 3, 2018: We’ve finished reviewing all eligible applications that were submitted before June 1, 2018. You should have received an email from us with details on the status of your application. If not, you can expect an email over the next few days. You can also find more about your status on the Monetization Page in Creator Studio.

"

few days....FEW DAYS??? 2 months!!! 2 month have passed!
This is the reason why I think they will never review my channel, because in their opinion they think that they have already done it...
And by the way I know some channel that have been reviewed, and they applied for the partner program a lot later than me....that's incredible, and this channels are even smaller than mine!
It feels like they have just forgot forever some accounts...
Do you honestly think that I will get reviewed in the near future? :(
I don't know...
Btw thank you very much for your answeres.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Your most welcome for the answers so far, as for the delay in your account being reviewed and cleared for monetisation i can only apologise on behalf of YouTube for the delay, unfortunately I can't really do anything to help speed this up for you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.