Subscriber Milestone I've hit over 5K SUBSCRIBERS! OMG.

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Ive finally hit over 5K subscribers! a Mile stone I fought would be impossible for me to accomplish :D

A lot of hard work and effort goes into my videos and over 5K subscribers loving my content, Its amazing and I can't express how proud I am, I know a lot of people say 5K isn't much but for me thats a proud achievement!
Getting my first 100 Subscribers was hard, but now I have over 5K subscribers to keep happy with future videos :)

I remember having my really slow PC... Still have one now but its faster then the one I had before. Rendering took 3-4 hours for 10-20 videos (Depending on the size) in Windows Movie Maker 2.6 (Yes that was my editing software for 2 years), have a 32-bit system on Windows Vista (much better then XP) and using its 2GB Ram to its full capability.
*But nothings changed, Ive upgraded to a 64-bit system, on Windows 10, using Camtasia Studio 8 and putting the 16GB ram to good use.... and its still a piece of Garbage, but then again I know nothing about PCs and only know about consoles... but I still manage to put together awesome videos. It doesn't matter about the set up, its all about you as a individual and the motivation to produce videos for your audience and at the end of the day making them happy is a huge achievement.

http://www.youtube.com/iGoDZoFLuiGii

Totalgameruk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
totalgameruk
Ive finally hit over 5K subscribers! a Mile stone I fought would be impossible for me to accomplish :D

A lot of hard work and effort goes into my videos and over 5K subscribers loving my content, Its amazing and I can't express how proud I am, I know a lot of people say 5K isn't much but for me thats a proud achievement!
Getting my first 100 Subscribers was hard, but now I have over 5K subscribers to keep happy with future videos :)

I remember having my really slow PC... Still have one now but its faster then the one I had before. Rendering took 3-4 hours for 10-20 videos (Depending on the size) in Windows Movie Maker 2.6 (Yes that was my editing software for 2 years), have a 32-bit system on Windows Vista (much better then XP) and using its 2GB Ram to its full capability.
*But nothings changed, Ive upgraded to a 64-bit system, on Windows 10, using Camtasia Studio 8 and putting the 16GB ram to good use.... and its still a piece of Garbage, but then again I know nothing about PCs and only know about consoles... but I still manage to put together awesome videos. It doesn't matter about the set up, its all about you as a individual and the motivation to produce videos for your audience and at the end of the day making them happy is a huge achievement.

http://www.youtube.com/iGoDZoFLuiGii
congrats mate