OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
I have an A2 Computer Science coursework due in mid-2017 but my teacher has told me to get as much resources as possible, including a website and server... and I've done just that! The website URL is here: http://akram-compsci.uk.tn/home.html and I coded the website in HTML all by myself! I know HTML is an easy programming language but I haven't made any programs or website to this extent. Do you guys have any suggestions? I may be able to improve the website as I learn more (y) (Y)

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Cool man... once you got html figured out, I suggest Cascading Style Sheets or CSS... its cool cause you can change that template anytime across your whole site without editing individual pages...

For instance instead of manually changing the background, layout or text color on multiple pages in html, you can change the one style sheet that determines the look of your whole site

Reactions: OnlyUltimate

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Seems like a great start mate, what is that you eventually want to do with your website. Now i am not a pro at this so i used a website creator but done alot of edits to make it to my personal taste.

Regarding the Sponsors you could make a own sub page for it and use a couple example pictures from what they have to offer.

Besides that you could make an introduction page where you tell something about your channel and its content.

A website just has so many oppertunities you can use :D

Reactions: OnlyUltimate