Gaming itz me Gonaki gaming

gonaki

Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
hey everyone im have a new youtube channel and i would like if you guys could check it out and subscribe to my channel wahy should you subscribe to my channel?? my channel is full of gaming and updates and all the cool stuff you can find at gaming thanks
Gonaki gaming:):):):):)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y):cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D

Feb 3, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
hey everyone im have a new youtube channel and i would like if you guys could check it out and subscribe to my channel wahy should you subscribe to my channel?? my channel is full of gaming and updates and all the cool stuff you can find at gaming thanks
Gonaki gaming:):):):):)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y):cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D
Hi! I'm glad you're apart of the family! And I hope it's going well^^

gonaki

Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
sure my channel is a gaming channel and i upload videos that i record from my ps4 i live in the uk in southend and im 14 yers old why should you sub to my channel you ask well i dont make you sub to it but it would help me if you do so what do i upload i upload basically bo3 and gta v but sometimes i upload tutorials for new gamers glitches updates and more awesome stuff so it will really help me if you sub to my channel