Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Intense_Bacon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey Intense_Bacon Here New and hoping for a Partnership with freedom

mainly cause eachtime i would post a video it would be bassically dead, And lets face it thats not encouraging at all, at the moment I got 1 vid who hit 180 views which is bassically my all time best and im impressed haha yeah im one of those small 35ish subs channel wishing to grow and i really hope i do grow cause seeing the positive outcome in the comments is what keeps me going and after i found Freedom i said ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE. and here i am right now at this momment writing this introduction about myself

So i wish for all the support from you guys and i will at my best try to support you guys as well, So please leave your channel name down below and ill check it out

And feel free to check out mine :) give me tips on how and what to do to enhance my gameplay footage along with reviews and what not :) Cheers

Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4K2j4CMF98e5Z9EWBafswA

Reactions: Flaffy33

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

mainly cause eachtime i would post a video it would be bassically dead, And lets face it thats not encouraging at all, at the moment I got 1 vid who hit 180 views which is bassically my all time best and im impressed haha yeah im one of those small 35ish subs channel wishing to grow and i really hope i do grow cause seeing the positive outcome in the comments is what keeps me going and after i found Freedom i said ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE. and here i am right now at this momment writing this introduction about myself

So i wish for all the support from you guys and i will at my best try to support you guys as well, So please leave your channel name down below and ill check it out

And feel free to check out mine :) give me tips on how and what to do to enhance my gameplay footage along with reviews and what not :) Cheers

It's great that you're looking to improve yourself, and to get your channel out there more. Marketing is the hardest thing to do when you first start on youtube. Easier ways to getting noticed, is by making unique videos, and having a personality that blows everybody away ^^

I hope your stay here goes smoothly Bacon :p

Intense_Bacon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Thanks Fattmat, I've done the liberity of checking out your channel And subscribing it :) hope you do the same even if we dont generally do the same types of vids :) Cheers

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube

I've been in Freedom for a while now. I like it here a lot. There are a lot of friendly people and people who will help all the time. I came to Freedom when I had only a little bit more subs than you. Since then I had a lot of motivation because of the people telling me all sorts of different things. It's also a good place to find out your "weakspots" in video making. I think you should apply for it, I know I didn't regret it.

Intense_Bacon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
as presented below i have 41 subs so i can climb abit but motivation is a big key to success and sometimes its hard to find within the darkness. Im here to work and learn on my content as well as to share the knowledge i know !

Flaffy33

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
as presented below i have 41 subs so i can climb abit but motivation is a big key to success and sometimes its hard to find within the darkness. Im here to work and learn on my content as well as to share the knowledge i know !
I'm sure you'll find some motivation here. I know I did. I had a lot of people come and comment on things, critique things, help me improve and then leave feedback.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks Fattmat, I've done the liberity of checking out your channel And subscribing it :) hope you do the same even if we dont generally do the same types of vids :) Cheers
I know you're not subbing for subbing, but I rarely have the time to watch people's videos. Thanks for the sub, but it's all good dude, spend time watching other people's stuff ^^

Flaffy33

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the tip Id check out your channel but it seems to be an Error on your signature !
OHHHH thats what there Error is. I've been wondering about that. I'm going to look into it because it didnt ever occur to me until now xD. Thank you

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube

It's a marathon, not a sprint. I've been doing this for 8 years and still have a long, long way to go. It can be disheartening but there are things that you can do to change and upgrade. Collabs are always a great thing, so I would suggest personally contacting folks you find interesting and collabing with them.

You didn't ask for a review but if you're looking to improve.. The one thing I would point out is that you only have two videos. It takes alot of videos and consistent work to move forward. Additionally, you have alot of dead air in between things, consistently keep talking..make it a show..ham it up a bit ;)

Additionally, You should work on your home page (Front page) . Create play lists for content for people to scroll through.

That's just a one off, and I hope it helps..Welcome and don't get discouraged! Just keep swimming..swimming..swimming..

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

I love your name. Please tell me how you figured it out.

All the best.
Milkbox

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

Hey, bud! Welcome to Freedom!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

i feel what you feel man , and its kinda frustrating sometimes to face this situation while others get all the views and comments , but you can manage this through interacting with people and create a community of your own to interact with everybody while enjoying your content , just work hard for that because its the best part about YouTube or any social network in that manner :p

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU DUDE! , hope to see you on top :D

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member

Welcome to freedom Please enjoy your stay

optimizedstudios

Rising User
Oct 12, 2015

Cool man i have the same problem
add me on skype optimized.studios we can chat