Torched

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
United Kingdom
bit.ly
YouTube
Hey guys,

I signed up with Freedom a couple of weeks ago, but have only had the time to dive into the community now. I'm Jason, but I go by the name Torched on YouTube - the name that I coined on deviantart where I was a community moderator and designer. That was coming up to 10 years ago (shows my age (facepalm)), and now I've basically moved onto a different type of platform with YouTube.

I mainly do FPS games, focusing on R6 right now. With Battleborn and Overwatch coming out this month, I'll have some new content to freshen up my lineup.

If you're on XB1 and have similar games, I'm open to collaborations so hit me up! (y) (Y)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Jason , Welcome to Freedom !

how did you find freedom ?

Battleborn and Overwatch both look like awesome games and I'm sure they will do you some good pal !

Your on Xbox one , good lad ! I'm not collabing atm but You can add me if you want ZzPrologyzZ

have a great day bro !

Torched

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
United Kingdom
bit.ly
YouTube
Thanks for the welcome, guys :D

I found Freedom through someone commenting on one of my videos - I'm certain it was (it was marked accordingly), but I'm glad anyway as it led me to this great community!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys,

I signed up with Freedom a couple of weeks ago, but have only had the time to dive into the community now. I'm Jason, but I go by the name Torched on YouTube - the name that I coined on deviantart where I was a community moderator and designer. That was coming up to 10 years ago (shows my age (facepalm)), and now I've basically moved onto a different type of platform with YouTube.

I mainly do FPS games, focusing on R6 right now. With Battleborn and Overwatch coming out this month, I'll have some new content to freshen up my lineup.

If you're on XB1 and have similar games, I'm open to collaborations so hit me up! (y) (Y)

Welcome to the family Torched and May I ask why you change of view for FPS on youtube??

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey, thanks! :) I'm not quite sure what you mean with your question :eek: I've always loved playing FPS games, but it was only a year ago when I decided to record gameplay :)

Sorry I mean you said I was a community moderator and designer. That was coming up to 10 years ago (shows my age (facepalm)), and now I've basically moved onto a different type of platform with YouTube. why move to gaming area?? Just curious :) Sorry about that

Torched

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
United Kingdom
bit.ly
YouTube
Sorry I mean you said I was a community moderator and designer. That was coming up to 10 years ago (shows my age (facepalm)), and now I've basically moved onto a different type of platform with YouTube. why move to gaming area?? Just curious :) Sorry about that

I've always been into gaming since I was 10 years old, so it's always been there :) Making gaming videos for YouTube gives me the same sense of creativity, plus I get to play! :p

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I've always been into gaming since I was 10 years old, so it's always been there :) Making gaming videos for YouTube gives me the same sense of creativity, plus I get to play! :p

Yup gaming do let you play and creativity does come in play while playing games and I hope hope you have fun with youtube and Freedom! :D

Reactions: Torched