Entertainment It's JiggyVlogzs

Phillip M.

New User
Jan 27, 2017
YouTube
Jigsaw6997
WHAT'SUP BROS AND CROWS WELCOME BACK TO JIGGYVLOGZS. WHERE RANDOM STUFF CAN HAPPEN, AND TODAY GUYS, TODAY IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER ADVENTURE.

Is what you would hear if you were to start watching my Youtube Videos. My channel is an all around channel, I post Vlogs/Challenges/Gaming/cooking/Short Films. I really just can't get enough of youtube, I really do love and enjoy making videos. I feel as if it's part of who I am, and that I have to do it. I enjoy making people laugh and smile, just lifting up spirits, and i know that I can keep doing that if you'll help me by sharing my content, helping me grow as I help you grow. As said we are part of the Freedom Community, so it's our duty to help each other/ encourage each other to make and share videos.

My Youtube Name is JiggyVlogZs

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
That's an epic intro, lol. Glad to see there's even more people out there who do YouTube to make people laugh and smile. :D Welcome to the forums.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
WHAT'SUP BROS AND CROWS WELCOME BACK TO JIGGYVLOGZS. WHERE RANDOM STUFF CAN HAPPEN, AND TODAY GUYS, TODAY IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER ADVENTURE.

Is what you would hear if you were to start watching my Youtube Videos. My channel is an all around channel, I post Vlogs/Challenges/Gaming/cooking/Short Films. I really just can't get enough of youtube, I really do love and enjoy making videos. I feel as if it's part of who I am, and that I have to do it. I enjoy making people laugh and smile, just lifting up spirits, and i know that I can keep doing that if you'll help me by sharing my content, helping me grow as I help you grow. As said we are part of the Freedom Community, so it's our duty to help each other/ encourage each other to make and share videos.

My Youtube Name is JiggyVlogZs
Welcome to the community :)

Love the passion you show in your introduction, gives a good insight in how you feel about doing youtube :)