HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
What's up guys, my name is Cade Carnage and I am the creator, the healer, the man, someone who loves games so much he went out of his way to start a channel, make some friends, got a partner page and did a bunch of other things which has made me give this long winded introduction without any stops and if you're still alive and not knocked out due to all the air being spent from your body, good for you!

I've been a huge gamer for my whole life, and decided that instead of talking to myself during my game play, why not share my crazy banter with all of you! At least this way my wife doesn't have to bear witness to my craziness alone, you all get to!

You guys can check out my channel here. I would love to get your thoughts on the channel. Any tips, hints, recommendations, or maps to hidden treasures that will allow me to by a secrete island in the ocean is helpful and acceptable.

I am new to Freedom, and I hope this allows me to reach out to all of you and spread a bit of healing!

Healing in a figurative way, and not in a way that i'm watching you at night through your windows throwing bottles of red liquid at your house type of healing. That's called crazy.

Thanks for reading, and I welcome to my craziness!

healpleasehealbanner2.jpg