It's been real guys

Terry Smith

Aug 31, 2015
YouTube
So after being with Freedom for over a year, and not really anything to show for it besides a few dollars a month, I've decided to leave the mcn. With no help at all from the people at freedom, which I might add promised to "help my channel grow", i managed to grow my channel all by myself from a few hundred subs to over 1k.

you can get music for free online that is copyright free, heck...youtube even has their own music library now. really good music in there, surprisingly. and the music perks were the only real "bonuses" that drew me here.

so yeah...I guess you can say it's been fun-ish. just wish they helped out their members the way they hyped it up.

take care everyone.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well I'm sorry to hear you are leaving us especially as you feel that Freedom hasn't done anything to help your channel grow. Please try and remember that Freedom provides a whole host of tools to you - that you can use to promote and grow your channel however gaining views / subscribers is ultimately up to you as you remain 100% in control of your channel.

Again I am sorry that you have decided to leave the MCN and I wish you all the best for the future

Terry Smith

Aug 31, 2015
YouTube
Well I'm sorry to hear you are leaving us especially as you feel that Freedom hasn't done anything to help your channel grow. Please try and remember that Freedom provides a whole host of tools to you - that you can use to promote and grow your channel however gaining views / subscribers is ultimately up to you as you remain 100% in control of your channel.

Again I am sorry that you have decided to leave the MCN and I wish you all the best for the future

of course it's up to me. which is why I've gained more subs in the last 3 months than I ever have. I was told when I signed up over a year ago that Freedom would do channel spotlights, twitter shotouts, and all that jazz. I've seen more than a few past member say none of that stuff ever took place. and I can agree. the tools are ok, but let's face it - freedom provides a dashboard to use all the tools in one centralized location. everything provided I can go do on my own; which I already have.

besides..i would rather take home all of what I make with my channel than a percentage. the money freedom takes out just doesn't make any sense considering everything promised to potential new clients haha

but yeah, i'll miss a few people I happened to get to know on here. other than that, nothing else really to say.[DOUBLEPOST=1479685425][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry to see you go, best of luck with the future :)

Don't forget you can still use the forums even without being a partner!
I'll still probably check out the forums every once in a while. seems like a lot of people needing tech help haha

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Yeah for you it's the right choice to leave now... Try to look for a network wich wil fits you better. Goodluck in the future bro!

D

Deleted member 17740

We're very sorry to see ya leave, which is evident from the comments above, however as @ekloo says, it might have been the correct time for you to leave.
Don't forget Freedom is here for you if you want to return.