Solved ISSUE RESOLVED My Login Info isn't working to Create a New Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory Plays the Sims

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys,

Not sure what's going on here but I need to contact someone at Freedom with a question and my usual Login info to Create a New Ticket doesn't work and when I click to have the info emailed to me, nothing happens.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I think the issue you are having is that you cannot sign in to the help desk in order to create a ticket, so if that is the case, please may I remind you that your Freedom! Forum or Dashboard accounts does not sign in to that, it is a different system where you need to create a new account or sign in via social media.

Reactions: Rory Plays the Sims
Upvote 0

Rory Plays the Sims

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
I think the issue you are having is that you cannot sign in to the help desk in order to create a ticket, so if that is the case, please may I remind you that your Freedom! Forum or Dashboard accounts does not sign in to that, it is a different system where you need to create a new account or sign in via social media.

Thank you for your help, @Crazylawrence I understand that it is a separate section of the site and I do have an account in both places, but it will not allow me to Login to Create a Ticket. Nor will it send me any info to my email address. It's weird and a bit frustrating.

Not sure what to do now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.