• No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hussain12

Rising User
Oct 19, 2017
YouTube
YouTube is if you have over 5k subs and have entertainment on your videos and you get like 3000 view a video it will estimating give you about like 20-60 dollars

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Your ratio to views to revenue can be rather complex and hard to work out it isn't necessarily get X amount of views and you have X revenue, as Youtube might not class some views as monetised views, also CPM might be different depending on ads being shown, where they are being viewed from etc etc.

Determining whether or not YouTube is worth it really boils down to what your trying to get out of it / what you want to get from YouTube. If you want to earn a full time wage and can successfully grow your channel to achieve this then yes YouTube is worth it, if your looking to just post because you enjoy it then yes Youtube is worth it. However if you want to get rich quick, use clickbait for example and are gaining money by stealing content, monetising things you don't have the rights to then no I would say it isn't worth it.

Ultimately it depends on you.

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
YouTube is definitely worth it if you enjoy the process of producing and uploading videos. However, if someone only does YouTube for fame or money and does not really enjoy the process, it will not be worth it for them as it will be tedious and YouTube will seem like a chore to them. I will advise them to change their mindset or just stop YouTube all together if they have this mindset. This is my view on this matter:)