Solved is this what they call fair use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moncif ait ahmed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2015
morocco
www.7amosa.com
YouTube
hi
that s my 1st time use other s content in my videos but when you heard me saying using others content i mean differently not direct "copy past "
i recorded a video sharing my view about some apps and games in the samsung gear vr and i captured some scenes from there content is that legal ? i think as some of you here told it s a fair use i changed the meaning of the video but i still afraid they report my video to you tube
pls take a look and tell me,
note the video language is arabic pls check min 2:20 to 4:40 and 5:08 to 6.30 and 8.05 to 8:50 8.52 to 9.02 and 9.03 to 10.40 and 11:03 to11 40

thanks

TheMusicSV

Youtube is life. love is life. gfx/vfx is life.
Jun 20, 2014
YouTube
hi
that s my 1st time use other s content in my videos but when you heard me saying using others content i mean differently not direct "copy past "
i recorded a video sharing my view about some apps and games in the samsung gear vr and i captured some scenes from there content is that legal ? i think as some of you here told it s a fair use i changed the meaning of the video but i still afraid they report my video to you tube
pls take a look and tell me,
note the video language is arabic pls check min 2:20 to 4:40 and 5:08 to 6.30 and 8.05 to 8:50 8.52 to 9.02 and 9.03 to 10.40 and 11:03 to11 40

thanks
First I can't 100% say if this is fair use. The only one that can say it is fair use is a judge that reviewed your content. So long it is not 100% copy and past and that you gave you own view/review of the content. Then I can say it is fine.

Fair use.
Giving reviews/own view of a game,music or anything is under fair use so long you criticism/give own words about it. By giving own words then I mean you talk about it. What was good or bad or was everything perfect. Also don't show full game,music or of the content you are showing just show clips of it.

If you do show full game or other stuff then you break the fair use/copyright law. Then you need permission / license for it .

I know that many does this but then someone take action they are in problems (they can't protect them self then).

Reactions: moncif ait ahmed
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.