Gaming IS THIS VIDEO FUNNY?

KillaDrones

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Honestly I feel like this reaches out to more of a younger audience and their sense of humor. Not the more intelligent wise crack humor. If that makes sense. Not meaning to sound offensive, I just think that this would reach an audience of middle schoolers better than an audience of college students. So I guess it's all about who you're trying to reach with the humor.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Honestly I feel like this reaches out to more of a younger audience and their sense of humor. Not the more intelligent wise crack humor. If that makes sense. Not meaning to sound offensive, I just think that this would reach an audience of middle schoolers better than an audience of college students. So I guess it's all about who you're trying to reach with the humor.
Ah I understand :) Though did you personally like this?

KillaDrones

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Ah I understand :) Though did you personally like this?
It was humorous. But, I can't say it's something I'd come back to watch all the time. Although like I said I'm not your target audience. I'm 21 which I think would be an age group that you're missing on. Just my own opinion, take it as a grain of salt.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
It was humorous. But, I can't say it's something I'd come back to watch all the time. Although like I said I'm not your target audience. I'm 21 which I think would be an age group that you're missing on. Just my own opinion, take it as a grain of salt.
Sure :) Thanks for the review!