Is this too much?

TerraFrost

Dragon of Unknown Seas
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if this Thumbnail was too overkill on the blue? Any other comments would be greatly appreciated as I'm trying out a new style and really want to nail it:

http://imgur.com/B0Qldom

Thanks all,
TerraFrost

TerraFrost

Dragon of Unknown Seas
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
I need to make amazing thumbnails like that... I don't know how. I only know basic ones
Thanks or the compliment earlier :D I was actually planning to do how-to's to make thumbnails, so maybe it would help you if you want!
I use Paint.NET for my Thumbnails, (which i love that it's free) so you should be able to download it, assuming you have a Windows Computer

MylesTheGreat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Thanks or the compliment earlier :D I was actually planning to do how-to's to make thumbnails, so maybe it would help you if you want!
I use Paint.NET for my Thumbnails, (which i love that it's free) so you should be able to download it, assuming you have a Windows Computer
Thank you sooo much I will do that, it will really help me :)

Nightcover

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
Overall very good but you need some more contrast here: upload_2016-2-24_22-51-52.png The dark blue with the dark background can be a little hard to see from eachother on a smartphone in daylight eg.

Kind regards