Is This PC Good For Gaming?

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
Is This PC Good Enough To Run Games Like Cod, GTA, Minecraft, Battlefield etc. In High Or Medium Settings?
Processor- AMD A8 6410
GPU- Intergrated Radeon R5
Ram- 4gb or 8gb ddr3
Hard Disk- 500GB
OS- Windows 8.1
Motherboard- Camphor 2
If You Want Extra Info Then I Can Tell You.

Lakes

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Finland
YouTube
I would change than AMD processor to Intel. AMD lacks some at these days. Get 8gb ram and most important is graphics card. Not sure about that integrated but i think you arent going very far with that. You get much better gpu with just 60€ but i would recommend using around 200€+ for it. Hope you'll get your PC sorted :) its efficient to do some research of those PC parts, they might have huge diffrences in prices

Reactions: ProxyGamer

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
I would change than AMD processor to Intel. AMD lacks some at these days. Get 8gb ram and most important is graphics card. Not sure about that integrated but i think you arent going very far with that. You get much better gpu with just 60€ but i would recommend using around 200€+ for it. Hope you'll get your PC sorted :) its efficient to do some research of those PC parts, they might have huge diffrences in prices
Well Thanks But I Would Like To Stick To AMD As Many People Say This Processor Is Better Than i3

ZacsCustom

Technologist, Future Gamer! ~ Zac's Custom
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
Well Thanks But I Would Like To Stick To AMD As Many People Say This Processor Is Better Than i3
I'd do some research about AMD Before letting other's sway your opinion about it, AMD Is great for Gaming, the only reason you'd need to switch to intel, is if you want the latest and greatest FPS in games, and I mean the best of the best.

AMD Offers Awesome Gaming for Affordability, I'd ignore what "Lakes" Mentioned because your APU Will game just fine, do yourself a favor though... Check out Can I Run It , and see what games your computer can run though..

Also if you have a set budget, I could make you an awesome build!

Side Note - What resolution do you plan to run these games? At 1080P Medium to High settings with an APU and 4GB of ram, that's strictly speaking a dead no sorry. Now 1080P Medium to High on 2133Mhz or greater speed Ram(8GB or more, more is better.) And your starting to look great! But i'd check out the A10 7870k if you want 1080P Gaming with Decent FPS and Decent Affordability.

Sincerely,

Zac's Custom

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
I'd do some research about AMD Before letting other's sway your opinion about it, AMD Is great for Gaming, the only reason you'd need to switch to intel, is if you want the latest and greatest FPS in games, and I mean the best of the best.

AMD Offers Awesome Gaming for Affordability, I'd ignore what "Lakes" Mentioned because your APU Will game just fine, do yourself a favor though... Check out Can I Run It , and see what games your computer can run though..

Also if you have a set budget, I could make you an awesome build!

Side Note - What resolution do you plan to run these games? At 1080P Medium to High settings with an APU and 4GB of ram, that's strictly speaking a dead no sorry. Now 1080P Medium to High on 2133Mhz or greater speed Ram(8GB or more, more is better.) And your starting to look great! But i'd check out the A10 7870k if you want 1080P Gaming with Decent FPS and Decent Affordability.

Sincerely,

Zac's Custom
What If I make These Changes
Processor- i3 5th gen
Graphics-Nvidia GeForce 920M 2GB DDR3
Ram-8GB DDR3
Hard Disk- 1TB

U

User.123120

I've had nothing but trouble with my APU :( I would stay away, but whatever floats your goat!"
:D

dandruff

Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
Yeah I did some research now I also hate apu

please just tell me the budget you have to work with and i will build you a machine with a dedicated GPU. the machine you posted earlier only has a dual core processor and while it does have multithreading, a quad core AMD would be much better.

i will pick a GPU with GDDR5 on it, not DDR3

not only that but it looks like a laptop. dont go with a laptop if youre trying to run games. get a laptop if you NEED portability. i cannot stress that enough.

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
please just tell me the budget you have to work with and i will build you a machine with a dedicated GPU. the machine you posted earlier only has a dual core processor and while it does have multithreading, a quad core AMD would be much better.

i will pick a GPU with GDDR5 on it, not DDR3

not only that but it looks like a laptop. dont go with a laptop if youre trying to run games. get a laptop if you NEED portability. i cannot stress that enough.
Well I Think That Everything I Told Is Good.

iJim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
iJimUK
As well as what has been said above you should also check the date on your graphics card drivers... You can do this by hitting the windows key and r at the same time. Type dxdiag and hit OK or enter. If you get a pop up asking if you want to check if your drivers are digitally signed click yes.
Wait for the loading bar to finish and select the graphics tab. The date your drivers were launched will be on the right hand side they really should not be older than 6 month

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
This will do loads better than the AMD Setup you've posted before, I'd recommend it.

Sincerely,

Zac's Custom
Hey Zac I am Sorry If I am Bothering You, If I Take A i5 Processor 8gb ram, 1TB hard disk then is it good? If It is Then Tell Me A good Graphic card that could run Cod Bo3 and Would be compaitable with i5 Processor.

dandruff

Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
Hey Zac I am Sorry If I am Bothering You, If I Take A i5 Processor 8gb ram, 1TB hard disk then is it good? If It is Then Tell Me A good Graphic card that could run Cod Bo3 and Would be compaitable with i5 Processor.

any graphics card will work with an i5.

spending the most on the graphics card will get you the best gaming performance. buying an i5 will cost $200 and eat up most of your budget. i believe you are working in the neighborhood of $500 but please correct me if im wrong.

a cheap quad core amd processor, 8 gigs of cheap RAM, a cheap motherboard, 1TB HDD, PSU and a ~$200-$250 GPU will get you better gaming performance.

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
any graphics card will work with an i5.

spending the most on the graphics card will get you the best gaming performance. buying an i5 will cost $200 and eat up most of your budget. i believe you are working in the neighborhood of $500 but please correct me if im wrong.

a cheap quad core amd processor, 8 gigs of cheap RAM, a cheap motherboard, 1TB HDD, PSU and a ~$200-$250 GPU will get you better gaming performance.
Don't Worry About budget I just want my games to run perfect. Tell me a good gpu and Thanks A Lot.

ZacsCustom

Technologist, Future Gamer! ~ Zac's Custom
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
Which Is Better Nvidia Gt 730 4gb DDR3 Or Nvidia Gt 730 2gb ddr5?
Price Is almost Same.
The only difference is the Ram Size and Speed, I'd say go with the 2GB of GDDR5 instead of the 4GB DDR3, You'll have a better experience with that instead of the DDR3. Most games play better on newer and faster ram with a smaller size, than older ram with a bigger size. So go with the GT 730 2GB GDDR5.

Sincerely,

Zac's Custom

dandruff

Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
Which Is Better Nvidia Gt 730 4gb DDR3 Or Nvidia Gt 730 2gb ddr5?
Price Is almost Same.

neither of those

if you dont have a budget to worry about then get a 980 Ti. its the best card on the market. it also costs $650. this is the card you should get if you want the best gaming experience. there are no better cards.

if you cant afford that, then get a GTX 960. stop trying to cheap out on the GPU.