Is This PC Good For Gaming?

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
I have A list Of parts. Can Someone Tell Me If It would Run Cod, Gta, Gmod, Minecraft, Counter Strike etc.
If Not Then Tell Me What To Replace. I Would Love To Have a Bit Of Cheap Parts. And Even If I Can Run These Games on medium settings then pleasw tell me
Processor- Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2.8 GHz
Ram- 8 Gb
Motherboard- G-41 Motherboard
Graphic Card- HIS 2Gb 5450 ddr3
Power Supply- 450w
Hard Disk- 1TB
OS- Windows 7 Ultimate

dandruff

Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
I have A list Of parts. Can Someone Tell Me If It would Run Cod, Gta, Gmod, Minecraft, Counter Strike etc.
If Not Then Tell Me What To Replace. I Would Love To Have a Bit Of Cheap Parts. And Even If I Can Run These Games on medium settings then pleasw tell me
Processor- Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2.8 GHz
Ram- 8 Gb
Motherboard- G-41 Motherboard
Graphic Card- HIS 2Gb 5450 ddr3
Power Supply- 450w
Hard Disk- 1TB
OS- Windows 7 Ultimate

this is rather low in terms of requirements to run games well today. it will run minecraft, league of legends, and a ton of indie games with no problem if thats all youre looking to play.

if you are looking to upgrade, if you had a budget in mind, i would be happy to help you design a new machine.

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
this is rather low in terms of requirements to run games well today. it will run minecraft, league of legends, and a ton of indie games with no problem if thats all youre looking to play.

if you are looking to upgrade, if you had a budget in mind, i would be happy to help you design a new machine.
Just Change The Processor, GPU and The Motherboard Of Required.

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
And What If I Used A I5 Processor With 1GB Intel HD Graphics. I Dont Know Whick Motherboard To Use.

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
You should ask sellers what is good Motherboard to use with that components and maybe you should ask about how much you will able to upgrade on it in the future. :)

Gamedestroyers

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2015
YouTube
You will also want to step up the PSU to a decent sized one. My latest graphics card under full load draws 375 watts itself. Not sure what the Nvidea cards draw but 450 watt will not cover your machine. I would recommend you look at a 900 watt gold at the minimum.

dandruff

Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
You will also want to step up the PSU to a decent sized one. My latest graphics card under full load draws 375 watts itself. Not sure what the Nvidea cards draw but 450 watt will not cover your machine. I would recommend you look at a 900 watt gold at the minimum.

a 600 watt power supply will be adequate for ALL single GPU graphics cards. getting a 900 watt is just going to cost needless money.

just because the box says requires a 500w power supply, doesnt mean that the card is drawing 500w.

TechGuruMax

Freedom! Member
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
a 600 watt power supply will be adequate for ALL single GPU graphics cards. getting a 900 watt is just going to cost needless money.

just because the box says requires a 500w power supply, doesnt mean that the card is drawing 500w.

/agreed
Personally I run 2 980's in SLI plus a bunch of other stuff. At idle i'm at 150 watts and at full load i'm in the neighborhood of 400 something watts

Reactions: dandruff