Tips & Tricks Is this a good pc for gaming?

ImJustChris

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys i have a question about a pc and i dont really know much about pc's so i need your opinion is this
a good pc?

Specs:

CPU: intel(r) core(tm) i7-4790 cpu @ 3.60ghz
Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) Kingston HyperX FURY Blue 16GB - PC3-12800 - DIMM
MotherBoard: msi h81m-e34
VideoCard: GeForce GTX 750 TI

Well these are a few of the specs i dont know if you need more if you need to know more specs just ask but is this a good well not ultra amazing gaming pc but just a good pc.
Im not so smart so i think its good if i can run gta 5 on high settings then i think its good so if the answer to the question yes is im pleased!
So can someone tell me if this is a good pc?

Feb 2, 2016
Hi man!
I think that it's a good pc but the graphic card is the only thing which is a bit lower for this processor.(Only 2GB I guess)
I'm playing GTA V on a I5 4590 and the same graphic card in high with a very good experience(60-65 fps).
Yes, you could play GTA V with a high settings:D

TinyForge

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
TheStreamerGuy
Only criticism with that is your graphics card is a bit low for the rest of the build, like Alejandro said.

Consider a MSI GTX 960 or 970. Preferably 4GB if you're going with the 960. But if you have a MSI Motherboard, why not have an MSI GPU as well?

As for the motherboard. I'm not really acquainted with them as I am with GPUs and Processors but make sure your CPU and Motherboard have the same socket... I think it should be a LG1150? But don't quote me on that.

If you're building this yourself, you don't have a power supply, case, Disk Drive, and Storage. But I'm guessing you know this.

ImJustChris

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
All good but try for gtx 970 or amd high end card
All good but try for gtx 970 or amd high end card
Hi man!
I think that it's a good pc but the graphic card is the only thing which is a bit lower for this processor.(Only 2GB I guess)
I'm playing GTA V on a I5 4590 and the same graphic card in high with a very good experience(60-65 fps).
Yes, you could play GTA V with a high settings:D
Thank You all for the comments and thank you for helping i will sure get a better graphics card!

brasilhdt2

Rising User
Jan 7, 2016
na minha opinião, a chave para jogar jogos de todos neste ultra-computador e parece ser muito melhor!

Sirlarge

Feb 5, 2016
Austin, Texas
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Your specs are fine, if you are really worried you could get a better gfx card, but I think you should be able to run just about whatever you want with that. I use OBS for recording and do not ever really get a frame drop, so if you are having issues when recording videos you could look into OBS.

FPS

Rising User
Feb 6, 2016
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
roryftw
I do benchmarks of PC games on my channel with the i7 4790k and the gtx 970, i highly recommend the 970 with 4gb memory, its a must have with current games so i wouldnt get the 750ti. i also have the same ram and its decent too. and your cpu is fine

ImJustChris

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Your specs are fine, if you are really worried you could get a better gfx card, but I think you should be able to run just about whatever you want with that. I use OBS for recording and do not ever really get a frame drop, so if you are having issues when recording videos you could look into OBS.
Thanks for the tip and i am using OBS 2 i record with it m pc games and it is really a good program for recording!

ImJustChris

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
I do benchmarks of PC games on my channel with the i7 4790k and the gtx 970, i highly recommend the 970 with 4gb memory, its a must have with current games so i wouldnt get the 750ti. i also have the same ram and its decent too. and your cpu is fine
Thank you for commenting now i know what to buy! :D