Is there anyone else who.....

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
Hey guys, how are you all doing?

I was just wondering if there is anyone else within the freedom family that are still on the last generation of gaming consoles like myself.

Right now i only have both XBox 360 and Playstation 3 and actually have no plans on getting any of the current generation anytime soon, and to be honest i personally have no problem being "stuck" on last gen as most of the games i play and enjoy are on them.

So is anyone else "stuck" on last gen still and do you feel as if you need to get a current generation to keep up or are you like myself and don't care if and when you get an XB1 or PS4.

(have have put " with the word stuck as i dont believe that im "stuck" with it)

ZacsCustom

Technologist, Future Gamer! ~ Zac's Custom
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom

I was just wondering if there is anyone else within the freedom family that are still on the last generation of gaming consoles like myself.

Right now i only have both XBox 360 and Playstation 3 and actually have no plans on getting any of the current generation anytime soon, and to be honest i personally have no problem being "stuck" on last gen as most of the games i play and enjoy are on them.

So is anyone else "stuck" on last gen still and do you feel as if you need to get a current generation to keep up or are you like myself and don't care if and when you get an XB1 or PS4.

Most of my favorite games are on the Playstation 3... I will only get a Playstation 4 when Gran Turismo 7 comes out, and Ratchet And Clank comes out on it, any other game is a waste of time, If I can find it on Steam(PC Gamer)

But... I do enjoy playing on the PS3 quite often, due to the fact that most of the great games that it has aren't on steam.

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I guess you could say I am more like 2 generations behind as the last consoles I got where PS2, Gamcube, and Xbox.
I am more of a pc gamer, and felt pc gaming would be loads cheaper in the long run.

Reactions: Hail Kira

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube

Well I'm not really stuck. I just choose not to upgrade because there isn't anything that interests me on new generation consoles. And those that do interest me I can just play them on PC or last gen consoles anyway. The only next gen console I've gotten so far is a Wii U because it has so many exclusives and Nintendo games have always interested me. I likely won't get a PS4 until there is an exclusive Tales game and who knows if I'll ever get an Xbox One. Only reason I even got a 360 was for Tales of Vesperia.

Bannik13

Rising User
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
I still have all of my old consoles. Going to back to Atari and then Sega Master System LOL.
I still go back to them from time to time, particularly Mega Drive playing Street Fighter 2.
For PS3 I definitely plan on going back and playing Dead Space again!!!

Reactions: Alkaline Martin