YouTube is there a difference between my reviews and commentaries.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
since this is my 60th forum post i better make this good
when i review a show mic game etc. is there
a difference from my commentaries because,
my commentaries real talk i talk about
anything.
reviews its like we talk about the show my opinon etc reviews i have about
44 of them in total commentaries 13-14 in total
oh yeah i only asked because is there really a difference

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Reviews and commentaries should be different in their approach. With a review you should look more at the game / show, giving good and bad points of it and outlining what it is, why you liked it, why other people should / shouldn't try it. Commentaries on the other hand could be about anything, whats happening on the screen, whats coming up, or even just random things that come to your mind whilst playing / watching something. Though commentaries should really look to supplement and support what is being shown.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Reviews and commentaries should be different in their approach. With a review you should look more at the game / show, giving good and bad points of it and outlining what it is, why you liked it, why other people should / shouldn't try it. Commentaries on the other hand could be about anything, whats happening on the screen, whats coming up, or even just random things that come to your mind whilst playing / watching something. Though commentaries should really look to supplement and support what is being shown.
yeah exactly