JMCGames

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Synbaz
Hey guys, I'm kind of asking you guys recently if my videos are informative because it's my first time really doing glitches and tutorials so I'm wondering if I'm acing them or if I need to improve anywhere? A really good person on the forums said I should include text and I have for each step. Could you guys check it out and let me know?

Also how are the thumbnails??

Thank you very much!

You can watch it here:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm kind of asking you guys recently if my videos are informative because it's my first time really doing glitches and tutorials so I'm wondering if I'm acing them or if I need to improve anywhere? A really good person on the forums said I should include text and I have for each step. Could you guys check it out and let me know?

Also how are the thumbnails??

Thank you very much!

You can watch it here:
For the thumbnails, your text is fine, but your characters seem a little more lower resolution. The fire background can be edited a bit as well, maybe use a more urban area to make them pop out more? You could lower the 'Grand theft auto" image, and have it 100% legible if you want to as well.

I heard a little clipping around the 21 second mark, and the first 34 seconds of your video talked about other topics at hand. Have you considered condensing your information to make the videos even more bite-sized? The text in the video is a bit stylized being close together, have you considered leaving more space between them a little? Having more breathing room might be good on the eyes.

I know I debunked the first 40 seconds of your video with a lot of small points, but you can look at them from any perspective ^^ I hope that they help you out in a way JMC!

Reactions: JMCGames