Request is my commentary clear?

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
hey guys i just posted a new video and recently got a new mic bc my old one finally gave out downfall is i dont think the sound quality is that great if you could watch my video and let me know how it sounds it would mean alot and if you have any other suggestions please tell all input helps

Joe Obv

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey Man,

I listened to your video and I can understand what your saying but you need a better Microphone. I can understand but it really isn't that clear.

Hope this helps bro.

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey Man,

I listened to your video and I can understand what your saying but you need a better Microphone. I can understand but it really isn't that clear.

Hope this helps bro.
Yea it dose I was thinking the same I'll upgrade when I'm able to thanks for the feedback

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Tbh I don't think its the microphone. You need to edit your audio a lot more in audacity to remove the excess noise and grainy sound from your voice. Look up some tips on audacity and you'll be fine. You'll have to do this no matter what microphone you get anyways.

Joe Obv

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2016
YouTube
Tbh I don't think its the microphone. You need to edit your audio a lot more in audacity to remove the excess noise and grainy sound from your voice. Look up some tips on audacity and you'll be fine. You'll have to do this no matter what microphone you get anyways.
Personal opinion. If you have to really edit your voice using Audacity then you need a new Mic.

I have a reasonable Microphone and do barely any editing in Audacity.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hello,

I was able to understand what you were saying word to word, however - your microphone had a static feeling to it, there are legit ways to solve the issue put you need to know how to do so, but don't worry I got your back

~Go to taskbar with your pointer
~navigate through your taskbar till you find Volume thingy ma bob
~Right click on it and recording devices
~right click on your microhpone
~Properties and navigate till you find "Advanced"
~Click on the highest Bit and Hz
Example:

~You've done a great job.

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
i do use audacity alot and still cant get it out