TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey I've been part of the Youtube Community for almost a year now and most people would be up in the 100 sub category but I'm sitting here at 45. Could you check my channel out and see if my commentaries are bad or are my thumnails, or just the content all togethter. Thank You

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey I've been part of the Youtube Community for almost a year now and most people would be up in the 100 sub category but I'm sitting here at 45. Could you check my channel out and see if my commentaries are bad or are my thumnails, or just the content all togethter. Thank You
I dont see anything majorly wrong tbh, if i had to pick anything i would probably say you could try using more energy in your commentary, people may respond better to that. Dont take my word for it though im only just starting out myself :p goodluck though.

KieronChris Videoing

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
I think your channel is pretty good and I like how you communicate with the audience in your audience but as MSHAY Gaming said, the only improvement could be to be a bit more energetic in your commentary :)

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
I dont see anything majorly wrong tbh, if i had to pick anything i would probably say you could try using more energy in your commentary, people may respond better to that. Dont take my word for it though im only just starting out myself :p goodluck though.
Ok Thank you for the feedback and I will try and put more energy and effort into my commentaries!

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Other then what has already has been said. I would suggest a nice short channel trailer that is around minute long containing some of your funniest moments. Your current one is quite long and takes a while to show all the games you play. But other then that you have a nice channel. Keep up the good work.

Subzero.
Thank you Subzero, I am actually working on a channel trailer atm lol