Is Minecraft dying?

range15

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2014
canada
YouTube
its not dying people just play it on consoles and are probably on nes classic or ps4 more then it or they are busy

Hashh

New User
Dec 9, 2016
MineCraft is dying day by day, back in 2012 it used to be famous but now every game is starting to die like Habbo etc. Because of the fake/retro versions of them opening.

Gamma

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
YouTube
Minecraft is dead because it is now apparently for 8 year olds and it's a block game. Mature people would stop playing it, and I suggest you should if you are over 12.

D

Deleted member 17740

I doubt minecraft shall ever truly die out, like all good games it may become old but people will still play it, such as with games like the half-life franchise. Then when you think that most people that play minecraft are actually playing a modded version of the game then you realize that the game won't ever really die out, but change overtime to something that everyone is interested in once again and rearing to play.

Lleyton Jackson

Freedom! Member
I think that Minecraft is dying for many reasons. I used to play Minecraft every day a few years ago but got very bored because it became very repetitive after 2 years or so. In my mind all you do is dig, build, kill, repeat. When Mojang sold Minecraft to Microsoft I felt like they ruined the game in certain aspects. The new updates contain items that have been copied of mods and the PvP system is just bad.