Zane The cat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
IS IT WORTH ? | ARAYA #2

In this episode, we are chasing Araya through what seem to be an haunted hospital. We also learn that there is a crazy maniac with us. Araya, why did you venture in this place ?

Open to comments/suggestions/ideas that could improve my contents (that includes the channel appearance). Tell me what you think of my editing skills. thanks for watching !

#gameplay #letsplay #playthrough #indiegame #gamer #youtuber #youtubegaming #indie #layersoffear #horror #horrorgame #scarygame #araya

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
IS IT WORTH ? | ARAYA #2

In this episode, we are chasing Araya through what seem to be an haunted hospital. We also learn that there is a crazy maniac with us. Araya, why did you venture in this place ?

Open to comments/suggestions/ideas that could improve my contents (that includes the channel appearance). Tell me what you think of my editing skills. thanks for watching !

#gameplay #letsplay #playthrough #indiegame #gamer #youtuber #youtubegaming #indie #layersoffear #horror #horrorgame #scarygame #araya

seems interesting, checking that out on youtube and will leave you some honest feedback there