Escalated to Support Is it normal to be 'Under Review' for so long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter Psycho

Rising User
Jul 7, 2016
YouTube
Been 'Under Review' now for about one month. Trying to figure out if this is normal, or if the review team is under maintenance?

Thanks for any and all replies.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Unfortunately the process has been a bit slow lately from my understanding however you can contact support.tm but I do believe they have been getting a lot of tickets lately.
You do have 10,000+ views and your channel seems to be fine so try contacting support and just be patient

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Been 'Under Review' now for about one month. Trying to figure out if this is normal, or if the review team is under maintenance?

If you have monetisation enabled through AdSense on your YouTube features page (This requires 10000+ views) you can email [email protected] with a screenshot of your YouTube features page, your channel link or ID and your dashboard ID found at https://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

I do apologise that it is taking you so long to be partnered, can I ask if there has been any change in your application yet, and whether or not you have contacted the support team regarding this matter?

Upvote 0

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi there,

Ever since YouTube have brought in this new 10,000 rule into their policy they have been taking ages to review the channels that are trying to join networks. They have brought in this new rule because of the YouTube boycott where all the advertisers left YouTube and they are just trying to make sure that the advertisers that are left get the best out of the adverts they post. Because the reviewing process is so new to YouTube maybe it is taking them longer than they expected to get used too, hopefully in the future they will review channels faster.

Thanks for reading this forum post and have a great day.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hi there,

Ever since YouTube have brought in this new 10,000 rule into their policy they have been taking ages to review the channels that are trying to join networks. They have brought in this new rule because of the YouTube boycott where all the advertisers left YouTube and they are just trying to make sure that the advertisers that are left get the best out of the adverts they post. Because the reviewing process is so new to YouTube maybe it is taking them longer than they expected to get used too, hopefully in the future they will review channels faster.

Thanks for reading this forum post and have a great day.
Quick addition to this:

The review process happens on Freedom's side, not YouTube's. Also the 10000 views rule isn't at joining networks but instead for joining the YouTube partner program which channels are required to be in to join a third-party MCN.

Upvote 0

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi there,

Yes you are right but the prcoe
I'm a new freedom member, and it took mine about 2-3 weeks to process.... be patient!

Hi there,

Thanks for the information dude I am sure many people will be helped by this. Keep up the good work with the posts on the forums.

Thanks again!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.