Is Freedom helping you?

Fatal Beauty

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2016
YouTube
thefatalbeauty
For me, Freedom isn't a very user-friendly website. I said this when I joined it and still think so. Besides this, I haven't noticed any growth on my channel for which I can give credit to Freedom. What I did like was finding one or two good YouTubers to watch. The forum games are fun but that's pretty much all.
Do you also feel like Freedom isn't helping you grow your channel but is good for helping others out or is it actually useful for you? How has joining Freedom helped you?

Reactions: physco mantiss

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
No... I haven't received any true support from Freedom, no network is really able to help you grow, if you can do that your own, you are good to go... Networks are misleading with their whole thing saying "Oh, we are going to help you grow" - yeah, I see it nowhere. If they were actually doing what they said they would, then I bet many of us wouldn't be stuck at low ranks...

physco mantiss

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
ireland
YouTube
Im not sure so far if honest i have subbed to a few guys and girls on here since i joined but im not sure if ive recieved the same. hopefully in time the more im on here the more people ill meet and maybe then i will see some benifit hope u all do aswell ill check your channels out.

Reactions: Fatal Beauty