Gaming Is DLC Getting Out Of Hand?

RonnRetrobro jr

Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
This is a discussion video in regards to unfair practices in gaming with DLC. Today we look at the unreasonably priced game Lego Dimensions and what little bit of content you get for $100 forcing you to buy DLC for a completed game experience.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Games like that are pocket fillers for companies. I remember when i played Spyro Skylanders wich was a fun game and could be completed with the basic characters. But something in you urges to buy other characters and packs wich became expensive real quick. After that you got Spyro Giants and Trap Force?, Disney 2.0 and Now Lego dimensions.....

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I mean think about Amiibos. It's basically the same concept. Honestly, out of all these games, the best is Disney Infinity right now. You don't need any characters other than the ones that come with the packs to play the full extent of the game. The rest are extra at that point. But it is crazy, and that's why I have never got into games like Skylanders, or Disney Infinity. Also, game companies cannot say anything bad about a game (even if they are journalistic sites), because that is considered slander, so they have to kinda be careful on how they phrase things.

RonnRetrobro jr

Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
Well I mean with ambios you don't need them to play any games Nintendo fans just obsess over them for some reason, but games like Lego Dimensions take it too far. Most of that game haves locked stages that force you to buy other characters to unlock them.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Well I mean with ambios you don't need them to play any games Nintendo fans just obsess over them for some reason, but games like Lego Dimensions take it too far. Most of that game haves locked stages that force you to buy other characters to unlock them.
False, there's an Amiibo exclusive game being developed. But again, you don't have to buy the game.

RonnRetrobro jr

Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
Well if that is true then you are correct. Currently there are no Nintendo games like that so I referred to the present but If they do choose to do this they too should expect to here from me.