PC Is Collaboration Like Business??

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
So when I collaborate with other people I want us to be friends and not only talk to them in games cause that how other people do! But I want to actually talk outside of recording and become friends is that wrong??

Reactions: N8TheGamer

DeadBeat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
YouTube
Yeah I mean you can make friends with anyone. The word "collaborate" shouldn't stop you. It just matters if you guys click outside of a the sphere of gaming.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Depends on a game you want to collab on, and sure it ain't that hurtful, some are assholes, yes.

N8TheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2016
twitter.com
YouTube
Honestly I look at collaborating with someone like this, I think the two collabors should begin to talk and get to know each other, because in my opinion. It's hard to have fun with someone you haven't talked to that much or know that well. I think starting a good conversation and not getting too deep into personal lives, but some what deep to say that you guys are friends.

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube
So when I collaborate with other people I want us to be friends and not only talk to them in games cause that how other people do! But I want to actually talk outside of recording and become friends is that wrong??
Well.. Like that one guy said, it all depends if you get along outside of the gaming universe I guess! But there are some people who think strictly business and in my opinion, I don't think they do so well! It is nice to make friends with whom you collab with because maybe in the future, whi knows! Anyways, if you wanna be just friends and make a buddy, you got me here! :)

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Well.. Like that one guy said, it all depends if you get along outside of the gaming universe I guess! But there are some people who think strictly business and in my opinion, I don't think they do so well! It is nice to make friends with whom you collab with because maybe in the future, whi knows! Anyways, if you wanna be just friends and make a buddy, you got me here! :)
Yea be a buddy and keep in touch outside of recording as well! Thats what I was thinking!