Is call of duty infinite warfare worth buying?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well not sure anyone can say for 100% certainty, unless they have played the previous beta, as the game is due out of November 4th. Personally I don't think I will be getting it when it comes out as I feel like the franchise has been dead since MW2

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
If your a true call of duty fan then yes. If you don't really care and all you want is something then re consider it maybe go for battlefield. However the true fans will stay with call of duty.

Genjisu

Rising User
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
Its up to you personally and I would wait to buy it until you played the beta unless you are a big COD fan boy like I am. Otherwise go with battlefield 1 which is also a pretty good game.

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Having spent time playing this game already at EGX2016 i played both infinate warfare and cod 4 remastered and from playing inifinate warfare to me it felt alot like black ops 3 just even more futuristic and robots for characters... wasnt really anything new and was really easy from first game of dom i ended with 37-5 and as for cod 4 remastered that is a masterpiece really good and personally im sad that cod 4 isnt going to be sold alone as i will not be purchasing infinate warfare at all.

cqld2d

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2016
YouTube
Wait till people start playing the game on youtube and you can decide if you like what you see, or you can watch beta game play.

PurePandemonium

Rising User
Oct 19, 2016
YouTube
PandemoniumPure
I think it is a wonderful game! I've already dropped a nuclear which I am uploading tonight! Give it a try and I'm sure you will like it, just don't get mad at it and just keep going. My first game on was awful but I kept playing and eventually got the hang of it! :)

Keeno

Rising User
Oct 23, 2016
YouTube
Thisiskeeno
Honestly I feel like it's worth it if you're a big cod fan, I've been playing the beta and it's not as bad as people have been saying. I thought it was gonna be terrible but I legit had fun, mainly got it for mw remastered though