Is Call of Duty Dead?

XxiTearZzxX

Rising User
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Who else believes Call of Duty will die out? If you do believe so, how much more time do you give it before it dies out. I personally don't think it'll die out. Maybe the new Cod will be the best one.

RakeTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hamburg, Germany
YouTube
Well I don't think that CoD is dead right now.
The games are getting worse and worse but it' still played by millions.
Yesterday, I've played some BO3 Multiplayer and all those future scenarios are f*cking ********.
But there will be some more games in the future, because the 12 year old kids will buy it again and again ...

Pbjt566 Gaming

Rising User
Jul 2, 2016
California
YouTube
TheSoi2
Well I don't think that CoD is dead right now.
The games are getting worse and worse but it' still played by millions.
Yesterday, I've played some BO3 Multiplayer and all those future scenarios are f*cking ********.
But there will be some more games in the future, because the 12 year old kids will buy it again and again ...
Haha RakeTV is right!

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Who else believes Call of Duty will die out? If you do believe so, how much more time do you give it before it dies out. I personally don't think it'll die out. Maybe the new Cod will be the best one.
welll......

no way in hell it is dead XD

Dirty Blvck Gaming

Rising User
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
It's not dead because the zombies community is still alive with dlc 3 coming soon. It feels like everybody forgets about the zombies players. We exist.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Call of Duty is a game with a large fan base and with more kids turning 12 and being able to to play it makes the community larger. Now with the new Call of Duty were they take a flight into the future is something that is gonna hurt the series.

Seen that Battlefield takes it back to the good old times i think this year Cod is going to taste some dirt.

Reactions: Pbjt566 Gaming

Breezy123

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
England
YouTube
I think Call of Duty are going to have to listen to the fans for once. They have fucked about too much and the fans have finally had a stand. 2m dislikes on their trailer has to trigger some sort of reaction from them...2,000,000 people hate their game...

XxiTearZzxX

Rising User
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I think Call of Duty are going to have to listen to the fans for once. They have fucked about too much and the fans have finally had a stand. 2m dislikes on their trailer has to trigger some sort of reaction from them...2,000,000 people hate their game...
lol, that is true. That was use news when people kept disliking the trailer

Reactions: Folke Siren

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

I think it all ready dead out, I been playing sich first MW comes out and when first BO comes out I just lost interest of them so I think this new game would be dead mark.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
is that still a question!? ofcourse it's dead! it's just a zombie that needs to be shot again!

Akedes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2015
YouTube
I don't believe it's dead because I have lots of friends that still play and enjoy it and I do to.

Tyler Batten

New User
Aug 18, 2016
I think it is dying because it is being tailored for more younger kids and thats why they came out with COD 4 remastered. I have never played it because I was to young at the time. I started on MW2.I think COD will be fine if they keep remastering great games but thats the only way.

TheRealRyanMickens

Rising User
Oct 1, 2015
California
YouTube
I can't speak for everyone, but I grew up LOVING COD.
COD 3 (alot of you youngsters don't know about this lol) but that was my favorite and the best online experience of any FPS i ever played.
I loved BO, MW2, and BO2. Literally spent majority of my life playing these haha

Then when Ghost came out, I enjoyed it but it didn't feel the same. Then Advanced Warfare came out and I hated it. BO3, I didn't even bother getting it lol. I feel like im extremely disinterested in the whole franchise, especially after AW. Not to mention, it all starts to feel repetitive after a while

LieutenantT1tan

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
England
YouTube
LieutenantTitan
There's going to be more futuristic call of duty games to come within the next few years as activision have officialy said that infinite warfare is going to be a sub franchise that can be added to. I don't like futuristic cod games and I want them to be more like how black ops 2 was. Black ops 3 was terrible. Not enough zombies modes, bad story and forgettable multiplayer. I know people who have spent hundereds on supply drops in black ops 3 and haven't got one single weapon. This is ridiculous because the developers should be rewards their players with better items if they are going to pay more money ontop of what they have already spent on the base game alone. Plus the season pass, it all adds up, that was very disappointing too. I hope they make a decent game within the years to come.